- Salary Offer A combinar
- Endereço Patrício Farias - Itacorubi, Florianópolis - SC - Brasil
As an ATG Developer, you’ll help implement eCommerce solutions for our clients using the ATG eBusiness platform. You will be responsible for teaching our clients how to use ATG and Endeca, so your ability to communicate well is a requirement. Business needs must be translated into effective technical solutions using several core technologies including web applications from ATG and others. You will work with related technologies such as Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, and UML. Your expertise in all phases of a project’s lifecycle from analysis to development will help you continue to build and deliver world class systems.
Exciting projects will continue to broaden your industry experience and continuously enhance your skills with new challenges. McFadyen has a very open culture where every individual is given an opportunity to highlight their expertise and best practices in a team environment. Compensation is not limited for the right candidate.
• Experience on ATG Commerce, will be actively involved in coding
• Need to understand ATG Commerce profile and DAS/DPS profile, dynamic pricing, fulfillers and fulfillment module, abandoned orders, custom actions and events
• Must be able to solve the critical issues related to ATG framework and its integration with other frameworks
• Agile experience is desirable
• ATG knowledge is a must and the candidate must be hands on
• Ability to transfer knowledge to other programmers
• Able to translate business requirements into lean code
• Should have excellent communication skills
• IT experience with ATG experience and Endeca
• Strong ATG, Java and J2EE development experience
• Web Services development experience such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI
• Hands on skills using databases such as Oracle and MySQL with experience using Hibernate and other OR mapping tools
• Experience with popular Java IDEs such as Eclipse and WSAD
• Excellent technical problem solving skills
• Excellent english skills
Our Core Values: A-Playes, Client Focus, Respect, Integrity, Openess and Quality.
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
MCFADYEN DIGITAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.