- Endereço Av Desembargador Vitor Lima, 260, sala 1002, Trindade, Florianópolis/SC
About the Position:
The Business Development Rep position will expose you to a wide variety of businesses with different partners, helping those craft the perfect solution for their needs with technology while building a strong and long-term relationship. This role assists in leading and facilitating the consultive sales process including company pitch, product ideation, scope definition, budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and partnership management.
This role will be based in our HQ in Florianopolis, Brazil.
What You Can Expect in the Role:
- Introduce Cheesecake Labs’s business, value proposition, people and services to new client prospects via calls/meetings
- Work with potential and existing partners to define mobile & web products and develop creative solutions — help frame business/technical needs, project scope
- Work closely with Design & Development teams to ideate and craft viable technical solutions
- Drive overall process to combine technical plans and creative concepts into written proposals and presentations for pitches
- When ready, lead pitches, develop and own strategic client relationships
- Post-deal — work hand-in-hand with Project Management, Engineering, and Design leads to guide the overall product delivery and own the client relationship at the highest level
- Passionate about Product Thinking and enthusiasm to conceive innovative products
- Experience working in product development with multidisciplinary teams (developers and designers)
- Active listener with a creative and problem-solver mindset
- Strong presentation and communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Excellent English business writing and speaking skills
Why Cheesecake Labs?
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health and dental care, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support, with stock options, career plan, quarterly bonus, flexible working time, geek culture, 24/7 snacks, beers and a unique work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.