- Endereço Florianópolis, Santa Catarina
DevOps Engineers are team members of an agile development process. They are responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. Other responsibilities include working with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
· Participates and/or leads in project planning processes.
· Creates and shares development estimates and operational requirements to enable accurate planning with realistic timelines
· Serves as a liaison between client partners, IS&T and vendors in coordination with project managers to provide technical solutions that address user needs.
· Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes).
· Writes and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of client solutions
· Analyzes client operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to uncover opportunities for improvements
· Works closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with IS&T’s long-term strategy.
· Creates technical design specifications
· Develops/builds IT solutions to meet business requirements.
· Installs and configures solutions.
· Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
· Develops, executes, and documents test plans.
· Creates test plans.
· Executes testing efforts across the life cycle
· Sets up and maintains the test environments for both manual and automated testing.
· Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology.
· Deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
Documents and completes knowledge transfer to production support.
· Works with Release Management to ensure modules are production ready.
· Creates release notes, deployment plans, etc.
· Verifies the functionality of components and services and ensures deployment meets client’s expectations.
Skill set required
– Minimum 6 Years experience in DevOps field.
– Linux shell scripting (expert)
– Jenkins and build automation (expert)
– GIT and other Source Control Systems (expert)
– Tools for versioning a database (Liquibase or similar)
– SQL development skills
– Apache, Jboss, NGINX, PHP
– Database Oracle or MySQL
– Perl or Python or similar
– Node Package Manager
- Total Jobs 0 Vagas
- Local Florianópolis
- Full Address Rua Patrício Farias, 55 - Itacorubi, Florianópolis - SC, Brasil